- 200g Tim’s Greek style yogurt
- 1 small clove garlic, finely grated
- 2 Enriched eggs
- 25g unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- ½ teaspoon ground turmeric
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes or Aleppo chilli flakes
- 2 slices sourdough, toasted
- Combine the yogurt, grated garlic, and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Divide between two serving bowls.
- Place a small saucepan of water over a medium-high heat and bring to a boil. Crack the eggs into two ramekins. Swirl the water with a wooden spoon to create a whirlpool. Carefully drop the eggs into the centre of the pan, one at a time and cook for 2-3 mins for runny eggs, or longer if you prefer. Remove with a slotted spoon to a kitchen paper lined plate.
- Meanwhile melt the butter in a small frying pan over a medium heat until bubbly and beginning to turn brown. Turn off the heat, add the oil, ground turmeric and chilli flakes; swirl the pan as the spices sizzle and toast.
- Top the yogurt with the poached eggs and finally pour over the turmeric and chilli butter. Serve right away with toasted sourdough on the side.