- 1 Original Rooibos Tick Tock tea bag
- 100g wholewheat couscous
- 150g baby spinach, washed
- 2 Enriched eggs
- 4 sprigs of mint, leaves picked and finely sliced
- 1 lemon, zest and juice
- 2 roasted peppers, roughly sliced
- 50g feta
- A handful of black olives, destoned and torn in half
- Pour 300ml of boiling water over the Original Rooibos Tick Tock tea bag in a jug. Tip the couscous into a bowl and pour over just enough tea to cover the couscous. Cover the bowl with a plate and leave to one side.
- Meanwhile, steam the spinach in a saucepan over a low heat. When wilted, squeeze out any excess water and lightly season.
- Poach the eggs in a saucepan of lightly salted boiling water for 2-3 minutes, until the yolks are runny and whites are just set. Remove to a kitchen paper lined plate.
- Uncover the couscous, fluff up with a fork and stir through the mint, lemon zest and juice from half the lemon; season. Divide between the bowls.
- Add the sliced peppers, spinach and poached eggs to each bowl. Crumble over the feta, black olives and serve with an extra wedge of lemon.