- 4 Enriched +Multi Vit egg whites
- ¼ tsp cream of tartar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 200g caster sugar
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 500g low-fat greek yogurt
- 500g strawberries, blueberries or raspberries
- 50g flaked almonds, toasted
- Icing sugar, to dust
- Preheat the oven to 120°C/100°C fan/gas½ . Line a large baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Add your +MULTI-VIT egg whites, cream of tartar and salt in large bowl and whisk until soft pointed peaks have formed. While still whisking, add the sugar – a tablespoon at a time. Whisk until the sugar has dissolved and the meringue is stiff and peaked to perfection. Add the cornflour and vanilla and whisk again.
- Pile the meringue into the middle of the lined tray and spread into a circle roughly 20cm wide with a slight dip in the middle.
- Bake in the oven for 1 ½ hours until crisp. Turn the oven off and allow the pavlova to cool for at least an hour, or even overnight.
- When ready to serve, top the pavlova with the thick greek yogurt, fresh fruit, coulis, toasted almonds. Finish with a final dusting of icing sugar and dig in!